Intern Data Management
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. At Eurofins Central Laboratory, we are BOLD. We go beyond the expected. Since we are purely a central laboratory, there are no distractions allowing us to remain laser focused on the best science, technology and people.
We are part of one of the world’s leading laboratory organizations Eurofins Scientific, therefore we offer end-to-end testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry. Eurofins Central Laboratory is setting new standards with GLP capabilities embedded within our Central Laboratory. We support our customers with laboratory facilities in the USA, Europe, Singapore and China, and a back office in India.
For our division Eurofins Central Laboratory in Breda we are immediately looking for an
Intern Data Management
Would you like to gain experience in a professional, global organization?
Our Data Management department is required to archive a significant amount of paper based documentation under GxP conditions. We wish the department to move to a digital archiving process, reducing paper based processing and utilising electronic records, reviews, and processes. Therefore we need you!
What are your responsibilities?
Your responsibilities shall include, but will not limited to:
- Map the current review and archiving process;
- Identify and Map the ideal review and archiving process;
- Present findings and recommendations to VP, Data Solutions & colleagues;
- Upon approval and refinement; implement final process
What do we offer?
- We offer an interesting opportunity in a dynamic, global company where you can learn a lot;
- You will work in an open, informal working environment in a professional team;
- To complete the package, we offer you a market-based internship compensation
Are we the right match?
- You are following a study at least at Bachelor level in Business or a related field;
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude;
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic;
- You have a good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- You are available for 4 to 6 months
Are you interested?
Do you meet the above profile and would you like to gain experience in an informal and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter in English to the attention of Femke Dilven, Human Resources, through the following link: